Owning your very own home is becoming a dream to many people these days. But with new rent to buy schemes it is a possibility once again.
We have all heard of ‘Generation Rent’, and the private rental sector is growing month by month.
But what about that elusive dream of owning your own home? It need not be a dream anymore, thanks to ‘Rent to Buy’.
What Is It?
You rent to own the property instead of your rent being dead money and not serving a real purpose.
The government has its own version of the idea with Rent To Buy but the criteria people have to meet is really quite confusing, and also differs by the area. The other issue with the Government scheme is that it’s generally for new build properties so there is likely a huge problem of a huge demand over not enough supply.
What Do I Do Next?
1. Click the ‘Contact Us’ button below, give us a call, or pop into our office at 78 Fore Street, Kingsbridge, TQ7 1PP.
2. We will then have a friendly chat to find out what you are looking for and what your current situation is. We need to check you are working and have a steady income. Then we will match you up with a property or put you on our list for the next available property.
3. There is a £1,500 arrangement fee to pay and then you can move in to the property and begin your journey to home ownership!
Without having to save huge deposits, or waiting for your credit history to repair.
4. When moving in you take the ‘option’ on purchasing the property within a set time period usually between 5 & 10 years from the date you moved in.
5. Any increase in the property’s value is yours so you benefit from any equity over the years you rent the property!
Click below to contact us, or view the leaflet relevant to you.